Cooking Conversion Chart Please Click onto the link for a detailed conversion chart...courtesy of All Recipes
Volume
When measuring liquid, cooking measurements are quite straightforward:
|
Weight
Check this chart for basic imperial to metric conversions:
|
Spoons!
Ever stop to wonder about teaspoons, dessertspoons and tablespoons? Here are their metric equivalents. But first: 1 dessertspoon = 2 teaspoons 3 teaspoons = 1 tablespoon
Also know that tablespoons can be easily used to convert dry (and wet) ingredients to/from US cups. Here's a simple conversion chart: Tablespoons to US cups
|
Weight of common ingredients
Found a recipe in US cups? Keep in mind a cup of butter weighs much more than a cup of flour! Use this chart to convert common ingredients between cups, metric and imperial: Plain flour and icing sugar
Porridge oats
Sugar (caster and granulated)
Brown soft sugar
Honey, treacle and syrup
Butter and margarine
|
Quick conversions
For other common ingredients, here are some quick conversions from US cups to metric: 1 cup chocolate chips = 150g 1 cup cocoa powder = 125g 1 cup chopped walnuts or pecans = 125g 1 cup walnut or pecan halves = 100g 1 cup desiccated coconut = 75g 1 tablespoon baking powder = 15g 1 tablespoon salt = 18g 1 cup grated Cheddar cheese = 120g 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese = 80g 1 cup dried breadcrumbs = 120g 1 cup couscous = 175g 1 cup lentils = 190g 1 cup sultanas or raisins = 170g |
Article provided by:
Allrecipes
I’m from West Texas, and I was among a few others victim who lost hard earned money to a Forex Scam, I had invested in a broker firm to the extent that I could not afford it because this broker firm kept demanding more money whenever it is time to withdraw profits. I was lucky to have detected the foul play on time, unfortunately I had already lost $931,795 worth of Bitcoin, Ethereum to this broker firm.
ReplyDeleteAfter going to the authorities with no progress whatsoever, my lawyer directed me to a recovery agent who took over my case discreetly and began to trace and follow where the money has been laundered to, fortunately for me, this recovery team was able to trace and recover a huge chunk of my money, through blockchain technology. I was very pleased with how they handled my case and helped me gained my confidence back. Their contact information is Morphohack@CyberServices.Com